The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC Nigeria), is a Nigerian agency that was inaugurated on 29 September 2000 by former president Olusegun Obasanjo. The commission was setup to minimize deliberate corruption across the country. According to ICP, “Corruption in Nigeria undermines democratic institutions, retards economic development and contributes to government instability. Corruption attacks the foundation of democratic institutions by distorting electoral processes, perverting the rule of law, and creating bureaucratic quagmires whose only reason for existence is the soliciting of bribes.” ICPC’s goal therefore, is to investigate and fully prosecute such acts in accordance with the Nigerian law.
9 Nigerians Appointed To ICPC’s Board in 2019 By President Buhari:
- Bolaji Owasanoye (Chairman of the Board)
- Hannatu Muhammad (Youngest on the board, representing youths. According to the ICPC Nigeria Act, one youth must be appointed to the board and must be no older than 30 years old.)
- Grace Chinda (Delta State)
- Olubukola Balogun (Lagos State)
- Okolo Titus (Enugu State)
- Obiora Iqwedebia (Anambra State)
- Adamu Bello (Katsina State)
- Abdullahi Maikanu Saidu (Niger State)
- Yahaya Umah Daudu (Nasarawa State)
Push Your Dreams Confidently!
Want to push your dreams in today’s technology-driven, constantly-changing world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s bestselling digital e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.