Africa is one of the world’s best travel destinations. Crystal blue beaches, majestic wildlife, and a rich, historic cultural all found within. Africa offers many experiences for everyone, from city tours to safaris to beach vacations. This article reveals 5 of the continent’s best countries to visit. The following are travel destinations across Africa that tourists should visit for an experience of a lifetime:
- Kenya: Kenya is a fantastic country for family vacations, safaris, and beach relaxation. The best time to visit is between October and March when the weather is perfectly warm and sunny. If you’re looking for a wellness getaway, Lamu is a lovely spot to go. Yoga retreats, beautiful beaches, and a laid-back atmosphere can all be found here. A dhow ferry from Manda Island can take you to the island.
- Zanzibar: Zanzibar is one of Africa’s Island paradises. You’ll enjoy crystal clear waters and great food on the island. A holiday on the island will not be complete without a dive in its beautiful blue waters. Make sure you pack your swimsuits and maybe sunscreens along.
- Seychelles: If you’re looking for a romantic holiday or a wellness retreat, Seychelles is the place to go. The Indian Ocean island nation of Seychelles is made up of 115 islands. Beautiful beaches and a diverse range of species may be found in Seychelles’ offshore islands. Alphonse and Desroches are the two major ones. The island is a must-see if you wish to be completely immersed in nature and unwind. Divers can see a variety of marine life while diving and exploring unspoiled coral reefs. Activities such as fishing and sailing are available. The island’s pristine blue waters are also ideal for swimming. The people of the Seychelles have a rich culture. Africa, Asia, and Europe all contributed to the Seychellois population. They brought their own cultures, languages, and cuisines with them. The primary languages spoken on the island are Creole, French, and English. Fish, spices, and tropical fruits make up the local food, which is delectable.
- South Africa: South Africa caters to a wide range of visitors. The country is an excellent place for city breaks, safaris, and beach vacations. The iSimangaliso Wetlands Park in KwaZulu-Natal offers breathtaking natural beauty. The park is also home to Africa’s largest estuarine system, which is an intriguing fact. You’ll trek via historic coastal dunes and beaches all the way to Mozambique’s Kosi Bay. UNESCO has designated the park as a World Heritage Site. Many additional hidden gems can be found along the way, including true South African culture and cuisine. If you want to immerse yourself in city life, Cape Town is a great cosmopolitan location. The Red Bus Tour allows you to see the sights of Cape Town. You can also learn more about South Africa’s political past by visiting Robben Island.
- Rwanda: Because of its breathtaking scenery, Rwanda is newly known as the “Land of a Thousand Hills.” Six active volcanoes dot the terrain, which is spectacular. The Volcanoes National Park is a must-see attraction for anybody visiting the East African country. Mountain gorillas and golden monkeys, the park’s most famous feature, may be found here. A wide range of flora will also be available. Lake Kivu offers a wide range of water-based sports. It is the largest lake in Rwanda and Africa’s sixth largest. At the lake, visitors can go on boat rides, kayak, and fish. Rwanda is the place to visit if you enjoy hot beverages like tea or coffee. A tea plantation tour is a great way to see tea fields and learn more about the industry.
Read also: https://olatorera.com/the-effects-of-covid-19-pandemic-on-african-tourism/