Looking for where to run in Lagos? There are many refreshing spots in Lagos, Nigeria, perfect for morning, daytime or evening run in Lagos. Lagos is a beautiful city with amazing views and great weather and thus a good run in Lagos is almost always a super idea.
1. Eko Atlantic. The spacious new mini city on the island of Lagos State, Nigeria, has several spacious routes with pedestrian walkways to run and engage your eyes in sight-seeing many of the unique buildings and artsy landscapes.
2. The ultra modern Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge that adjourns Admiralty way in Lekki and Bourdillon Road in Ikoyi. You can start your run in Lagos on Bourdillon Road or Admiralty way and ensure the Lekki-Ikoyi bridge is part of your route. The bridge is very exciting and it has a high-slope hill both ways and a somewhat spacious pedestrian walk. Many Lagosians run and workout on the bridge. It’s also a great route to make new friends or find a running partner. Mark Zuckerberg, founder and CEO of the popular social network, Facebook.com ran along the Lekki-Ikoyi bridge during his visit to Nigeria in 2017.
3. La Campagne Tropicana. The beautiful resort has a serene environment covered with palm trees and ample roads and sidewalks to help you have a secluded, quiet and refreshing short or long run. It’s a perfect venue where you can create your own route and run starting from the entrance of the resort.
Want to push your dreams in today’s great-people, good-nations, technology-driven, corruption-stricken, high-potential world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s 2018 e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Doing Business In Africa: Data Analytics, Market Insights, Launch Plan & Strategy Development
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance
- Seal of Africa’s Best and Nomination for Annual List of “Africa’s Best 100 Companies” and “Africa’s Best 100 Leaders”.
- Private Investigation & Facts Collation
- Campaign Management & Political Opposition Research
- Brokering Connections, Contracts & Deals
- Executive Life Optimization Coaching & Psychotherapy