Bimbo Odukoya, late wife to Taiwo Odukoya, both pastors in Nigeria, lost her life in 2005 in a Sosoliso Airline plane crash. Over 10 years later, her legacy continues to live on and her name continues to trend in the digital space. The positive aspects of Bimbo Odukoya’s legacy are imprinted in her husband’s book “Gracious Legacy—The life and times of ‘Bimbo Olukoya”. Top 3 Achievements of Bimbo Odukoya are:
- Alongside her husband, Bimbo Odukoya built the Fountain of Life Church Nigeria. She was said to have over 6 Billion Naira in her bank accounts in 2015. Her networth was estimated at over 8 Billion Naira.
- She is author of several books including “How to choose a life partner” and “Priced above rubies”
- She was a mother of 3 (Tolu Odukoya, Jimmy Odukoya, Tobi Odukoya) and advisor to thousands of single and married women including her former personal assistant, Bunmi Amusan Adams, a survivor of the 2005 Sosoliso plane crash.
Want to push your dreams in today’s technology-driven, constantly-changing world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s bestselling digital e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Doing Business In Africa: Data Analytics, Market Insights, Launch Plan & Strategy Development
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance
- Seal of Africa’s Best and Nomination for Annual List of “Africa’s Best 100 Companies” and “Africa’s Best 100 Leaders”.