Herman Cain was an American politician and Republican. The notable African American leader passed on from the world on the 30th of July 2020 due to Coronavirus health complications. Based in Atlanta, GA, Herman Cain sought to be president of the United States in 2012 under the republican party. He quit the race early on due to sexual assault allegations that arose. In 2016, he supported Donald Trump in becoming president of which Trump won. In 2020, he was campaigning for Donald Trump and attended one of the president’s rallies; in addition to other political activities. Shortly after the rally in Tulsa Oklahoma, he was diagnosed with COVID-19 Coronavirus. About a month later, the business executive and politician was pronounced dead.
Prior to politics, Cain was CEO of Godfather’s Pizza where he built his net worth and business acumen.
“We knew when he was first hospitalized with Covid-19 that this was going to be a rough fight,” Dan Calabrese, the editor of Herman Cain’s website, said in a publication after Cain’s death “He had trouble breathing and was taken to the hospital by ambulance. Although he was basically pretty healthy in recent years, he was still in a high-risk group because of his history with cancer.”
Greatest Quotes of Herman Cain:
- Don’t blame Wall Street, don’t blame the big banks. If you don’t have a job and you are not rich, blame yourself!
- I don’t have more money. I won’t have more money than any of the candidates, even the Republican candidates. We know that already. But we are building this campaign team like I would build a business. And that is, we are building it so far with no debt.
- Uncertainty is killing this economy.
- The biggest – one of the biggest barriers to driving economic growth is the capital gains tax rate. I propose taking it to zero.
- It is not someone’s fault if they succeeded, it is someone’s fault if they failed.
Cain’s Top 5 Published Books:
- Leadership Is Common Sense
- This Is Herman Cain!: My Journey To The White House
- CEO of Self: You’re In Charge!
- The Right Problems: What the President, Congress, and Every Candidate Should Be Working On
- Speak As A Leader: Develop The Better Speaker In You
Almost everyone in developed and under-developed economies has been negatively affected someway by the covid-19 pandemic. Regardless of how minimal the impact has been on you and your family, this is the time to better prepare for what lies ahead. Use the current downtime to strengthen your knowledge and confidence. Read all 365 pages of “Push Your Dreams”. “Push Your Dreams” is an Electronic Non-Fiction Book of inspiring and powerful educational extracts authored by Olatorera Oniru. “Push Your Dreams” has 365 pages filled with powerful sparks to help you grow fast into an influential master of business and life. Available now on Olatorera.com/push-your-dreams and on Amazon.com.
About Olatorera Consultancy (OC):
Olatorera Consultancy is a modernistic venture combining deeply-rooted knowledge on Africa’s culture and challenges plus close relationships with topmost leaders to promote development. We provide consultancy, business development and advisory services to notable companies and high net-worth individuals.