Prime Minister of Algeria, Ahmed Ouyahia welcomed the crown prince of Saudi Arabia, Mohammad Bin Salman, to Algiers on December 2nd, 2018. Notable media heads in Algeria have referred to the Crown Prince’s visit as ““unethical and politically inappropriate” considering the 2018 Khashoggi murder allegedly led by the Saudi Crown Prince. The following are the top 3 most plausible reasons why the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud is visiting Algeria:
- To foster stronger ties with North African countries. He needs more allies around the world cosidering 2018 has been a woeful year to his reputation. He is said to have pledge to build a large hospital somewhere in Nouakchott, Algiers, Algeria.
- To discuss Trade and Investment relations between Algeria and Saudi Arabia.
- To discuss Oil Industry growth as OPEC partners.
PUSH YOUR DREAMS – CHANGE THE WORLD!
Want to push your dreams in today’s technology-driven, constantly-changing world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s bestselling digital e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Doing Business In Africa: Data Analytics, Market Insights, Launch Plan & Strategy Development
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance
- Seal of Africa’s Best and Nomination for Annual List of “Africa’s Best 100 Companies” and “Africa’s Best 100 Leaders”.