Nigerian senators have been categorized as one of the highest paid people in the world and the highest paid senators in Africa. However at the top of the senatorial chain in Nigeria is Senate President Abubakar Bukola Saraki who has been President of the Nigerian Senate since 2015, first elected to the Senate in April 2011 under the APC, representing the Kwara Central senatorial district, and then re-elected in the March 2015. He was previously the Governor of Kwara State from 2003 to 2011 where he served for 2 terms under the PDP before moving to the APC when he became Senate President but announced his defection back to the PDP on the 31st of July 2018.
The current Senate President who has held many top political positions is now believed to be the richest Senator in both Nigeria and Africa, with his current public net-worth estimated at over $12 million. His private net worth? Let’s keep hush on that, for now.
In your opinion, who would you say is the richest senator in Nigeria?
Olatorera Consultancy Limited provides business development services to high net-worth individuals and companies looking to grow, enter or do business in Africa.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Doing Business In Africa: Data Analytics, Market Insights, Launch Plan & Strategy Development
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance
- Seal of Africa’s Best and Nomination for Annual List of “Africa’s Best 100 Companies” and “Africa’s Best 100 Leaders”.
- Private Investigation & Facts Collation
- Campaign Management & Political Opposition Research
- Brokering Connections, Contracts & Deals
- Executive Life Optimization Coaching & Psychotherapy