The boom of the internet and technology era has enabled decades of constant growth for many companies. Some of these companies have expanded from domestic companies to international giants. They have experienced business growth like no other and their founders are some of the richest men in the world. 5 of these companies, in 2019, have projected minimal revenue growth and have issued internal corporate warnings.
5 Global Companies With Minimal Or Declining Growth Projections in 2019:
- Amazon – eCommerce Growth Becoming More Expensive In Trump Era
- Apple – weak iPhone sales mainly in China
- FedEx – Increased global competition and slow global macroeconomics climate.
- Caterpillar – “Modest sales increase based on … macroeconomic and geopolitical environment,” Jim Umpleby, the chairman and CEO, Caterpillar Inc.
- Nike – 2019 Q1 Sales below stock market expectations thus, share price fell.
Push Your Dreams Confidently!
Want to push your dreams in today’s technology-driven, constantly-changing world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s bestselling digital e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of highly assertive “Africanists” focused on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.