Paxful has launched an annual list of the leading female professionals and entrepreneurs in the African Blockchain and Bitcoin industries to highlight some of the most influential women in these emerging sectors. The individuals on this year’s list are all innovative and inspirational leaders who are actively making a difference and carving the pathway for other females to enter and make their mark in a space that has been predominantly occupied and led by men. The top 6 are listed below.
The List Of 6 African Women To Watch In Bitcoin & Blockchain 2020:
- Ojuedeire Doris (Nigeria) – Founder of Blockchain African Ladies group with over 3000 members
- Alakanani Itireleng (Botswana) – Founder of Satoschicentre. She is popularly called “The Bitcoin Lady”.
- Yaliwe Soko (Zambia/South Africa) – Founder of United Africa Blockchain Association (UABA)
- Monica Singer (South Africa) – Country Leader for Consensys Blockchain Company South Africa
- Sonya Kuhnel (South Africa) – Founder of Blockchain Academy South Africa and Director of Bitcoin events.
- Imen Ayari (Tunisia) – Head of Innovation Factory for Talan Tunisia
Push Your Dreams 2020
“Push Your Dreams” is an Electronic Non-Fiction Book of inspiring and powerful educational extracts authored by Olatorera Oniru. “Push Your Dreams” has 365 pages filled with powerful sparks to help you grow fast into an influential master of business and life. Available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
About Olatorera Consultancy (OC):
Olatorera Consultancy is a modernistic venture combining deeply-rooted knowledge on Africa’s culture and challenges plus close relationships with topmost leaders to promote development. We provide consultancy, business development and advisory services to notable companies and high net-worth individuals.