Africa’s Best analysis 2018 on the African Union: The African Union (AU) is a continental union consisting of all 55 African countries. The laudable union was established on the 26th May, 2001, in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, and officially launched in July 2002 in South Africa. The African Union is made up of both political and administrative bodies. The highest decision-making organ is the Assembly of the African Union, consisting of all the heads of state or government of member states of the AU. The union was set up to promote peace, stability and greater unity between African countries and Africans, including several other objectives to strengthen the continent. Over the years, the AU has had so many prominent and notable ceremonial heads usually regarded as Chairpersons of the union, who are elected for a term of one year. Some of these ceremonial heads who were also heads of state of their countries and accomplished great things for Africa through their positions are:
- Muammar Gaddafi of Libya who held office from 2009 – 2010
- Jakaya Kikwete of Tanzania who held office from 2008-2009
- Paul Kagame of Rwanda who is the incumbent Chairperson from January 2018
Olatorera Consultancy Limited provides business development services to high net-worth individuals and companies looking to grow, enter or do business in Africa.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Doing Business In Africa: Data Analytics, Market Insights, Launch Plan & Strategy Development
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance
- Seal of Africa’s Best and Nomination for Annual List of “Africa’s Best 100 Companies” and “Africa’s Best 100 Leaders”.
- Private Investigation & Facts Collation
- Campaign Management & Political Opposition Research
- Brokering Connections, Contracts & Deals
- Executive Life Optimization Coaching & Psychotherapy