Following the results been released so far by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), no fewer than 25 out of the 66 senators that sought re-election in the Saturday’s rescheduled National Assembly failed. Out of 109 Senate members, 66 senators won their parties’ ticket last October to contest while 8 others will be contesting governorship election in their various states on Saturday 9 March. It is quite shocking that some of the politicians on this list lost their re-election bid but then there is no certainty when it comes to politics.
- Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki (PDP Kwara Central)
- Senate Minority Leader, Senator Biodun Olujimi (PDP Ekiti South)
- Former Senate Minority Leader, Senator Godswill Akpabio (APC Akwa Ibom North West)
- Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso (PDP Kano Central)
- Senator Shehu Sani (PDP Kaduna Central)
- Senator Binta Masi (APC Adamawa North)
- Senator Isa Misau (PDP Bauchi Central)
- Senator Mohammed Hassan (PDP Yobe South)
- Senator Rafiu Ibrahim (PDP Kwara South)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe (Kogi Central)
Push Your Dreams Confidently!
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of highly assertive “Africanists” focused on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Want to push your dreams in today’s technology-driven, constantly-changing world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s bestselling digital e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.