The Folawiyo family is one of the top wealthiest families in Nigeria and the owners of the Yinka Folawiyo Group formerly known and Yinka Folawiyo & Sons, founded by Chief Wahab Folawiyo. The Yinka Folawiyo Group began as an import and export business in Nigeria which has expanded and now has investments across various sectors such as energy, agriculture, shipping, and real estate. The company is currently managed by his son, Tunde Folawiyo who’s recent net-worth is estimated at $650 million and is ranked as the 39th richest person in Africa.
The foundation of the expansive wealth of the Folawiyo family who made the Forbes’ 2018 list of top 10 Richest families in Nigeria was laid by late Wahab Folawiyo who was also known to have invested his time and money in the Muslim community, endowed the professorial chair at the University of Lagos and upgraded the University of Lagos’ health centre to a full-blown hospital.
Olatorera Consultancy Limited provides business development services to high net-worth individuals and companies looking to grow, enter or do business in Africa. Olatorera Consultancy Limited is headquartered in Oniru Royal Estate, Lagos, Nigeria.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Doing Business In Africa: Data Analytics, Market Insights, Launch Plan & Strategy Development
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance
- Seal of Africa’s Best and Nomination for Annual List of “Africa’s Best 100 Companies” and “Africa’s Best 100 Leaders”.
- Private Investigation & Facts Collation
- Campaign Management & Political Opposition Research
- Brokering Connections, Contracts & Deals
- Executive Life Optimization Coaching & Psychotherapy