Multinational corporations/companies are those which have facilities and other assets in at least one or more countries other than their home country. Such companies have offices or factories in different countries with a centralized head office where they coordinate global management. Very large multinationals often have budgets that exceed those of many small countries. Multinational corporations are sometimes referred to as transnational, international or stateless corporations.
Multinational companies in Nigeria spread across various platforms and line of production such as oil and Gas, telecommunications, health & wellness, consumables, construction, and many more. Here are 10 of the most popular multinational companies known in Nigeria;
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Oil & Gas Multinational
- Guinness FMCG Multinational
- Mobil Oil & Gas Multinational
- Total Oil & Gas Multinational
- Nestlé Nigeria FMCG Multinational
- Unilever FMCG Multinational
- KPMG Consulting Multinational
- MTN Telecommunication Multinational
- Julius Berger Construction Multinational
- CocaCola FMCG Multinational
Olatorera Consultancy Limited provides business development services to high net-worth individuals and companies looking to grow, enter or do business in Africa.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Doing Business In Africa: Data Analytics, Market Insights, Launch Plan & Strategy Development
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance
- Seal of Africa’s Best and Nomination for Annual List of “Africa’s Best 100 Companies” and “Africa’s Best 100 Leaders”.
- Private Investigation & Facts Collation
- Campaign Management & Political Opposition Research
- Brokering Connections, Contracts & Deals
- Executive Life Optimization Coaching & Psychotherapy