Sub Saharan Africa is the geographic area in Africa comprising of the countries below North Africa. The United Nations classify Sub Saharan Africa as the region in Africa southward of the Sahara. We define Sub Saharan Africa as all the countries in Africa excluding 5 North African countries. The 5 excluded North African countries are countries often classified as closely related to the middle east. The 5 North African countries close to the Middle East are Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, and Tunisia. Top 5 facts you must know to increase your knowledge on Sub Saharan Africa:
- Sub Saharan Africa consists of 49 countries. Read: 2019 List Of Presidents And Prime Ministers In Africa.
- The term ‘Sub Saharan Africa’ is a politically motivated segregation by the United Nations and other world powers.
- The top 7 languages spoken in Sub Saharan Africa are Yoruba, Hausa, English, Ibo, Swahili, Lingala, and Zulu.
- Sub Saharan Africa is often referred to as Black Africa while North Africa is often referred to as White Africa.
- The top 3 religions practiced in Sub Saharan Africa are Traditional (Indigenous) African Religion, Islam and Christianity.
PUSH YOUR DREAMS – CHANGE THE WORLD!
Want to push your dreams in today’s technology-driven, constantly-changing world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s bestselling digital e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Doing Business In Africa: Data Analytics, Market Insights, Launch Plan & Strategy Development
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance
- Seal of Africa’s Best and Nomination for Annual List of “Africa’s Best 100 Companies” and “Africa’s Best 100 Leaders”.