Nigeria is one of the largest countries in Africa with a population size of approximately 200 million people. Geographically located in West Africa, Nigeria is one of the 49 countries in Sub Sahara Africa. Popular Read: Top 5 Facts About Sub Sahara Africa. Since gaining independence from Britain in 1960, poverty in Nigeria has been on the rise. As Nigeria’s population increases annually, the percentage of Nigerian citizens living in poverty also increases.
Top 5 Most Interesting Facts About The African Country Nigeria:
- Most diverse country in Africa with over 250 Ethnic groups and mixed races. Nigeria is also home to immigrants from all over the world
- Nigerians are some of the happiest people on earth and this is attributed mostly to nature. Rural areas are the most peaceful and many rural citizens are welcoming, complacent and kind. The beautiful weather, islands and natural resources also contribute to the joys of the land. It is unfortunate colonial masters and foreigners have turned natural resources such as oil into tools for poverty, crime and illegal control.
- Government and Religion control majority of the nation’s wealth. Nigerians are very religious with Islam and Christianity accounting for majority of religions. Some areas, especially majority Yoruba towns, still practice traditional religions.
- Over 80% of Nigeria’s wealthiest have western education and travel to developed nations for medical care.
- One of Nigeria’s richest senators (lawmaker of the land), is a drug lord wanted for drug related crimes in the USA. Read: Who Is Buruji Kashamu? How Did He Become A Senator In Nigeria? Nigeria’s leading political Godfather was also linked to drug related crimes. Read: Full Biography Of Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. And many others we are yet to reveal. Corruption and financial crimes have been high in Nigeria since the 1970s.
PUSH YOUR DREAMS – GROW YOUR WEALTH!
Want to push your dreams in today’s technology-driven, constantly-changing world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s bestselling digital e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Doing Business In Africa: Data Analytics, Market Insights, Launch Plan & Strategy Development
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance
[…] Top 3 Reasons Why Access Bank of Nigeria… 2019 Top 5 Most Beautiful Women In American… Top 5 Most Interesting Facts About The African… Top 4 People That Remorselessly Exited Donald Trump’s… Who Is Sholaye Jeremi? Top 3 […]
[…] Popular Read: Top 5 Most Interesting Facts About The African Country Nigeria. […]