The presence of Nigerian women in politics has been on the rise since the 2000s. Ambitious Nigerian women have campaigned and successfully won in a male-dominated and competitive government. The selected five women are not only beautiful, they are competitive. Nigeria is Africa’s most populous country with a population size inching closer to 200 million people. Popular Read: Top 5 Most Interesting Facts About The African Country Nigeria.
Top 5 Most Beautiful Women In Nigerian Politics:
- Aisha Buhari – First Lady Of Nigeria married to President Muhammadu Buhari. Read: 3 Powerful Quotes By First Lady Of Nigeria Aisha Buhari.
- Gbemisola Saraki – Nigerian Senator and Sister to Senate President Bukola Saraki
- Amina Mohammed – Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations.
- Aisha Alhassan – Former Minister for Women Affairs under Muhammadu Buhari. Aspirant for Governor of Taraba State. Olatorera.com Images: Princess Olatorera Oniru and Senator Aisha Alhassan. View Olatorera Oniru Gallery.
- Oluremi Tinubu – Senator and Wife To APC Party Leader, Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Popular Read: 5 Great Attributes Of Senator Remi Tinubu.
Popular Read: Politics In Nigeria, Where Is Sally Mbanefo?
PUSH YOUR DREAMS ETHICALLY!
Want to push your dreams in today’s technology-driven, constantly-changing world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s bestselling digital e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.