The official dates for Nigeria’s well anticipated 2019 government elections are as follows:
President Election: February 16th, 2019 (post-poned to February 23rd, 2019)
National Assembly Senate Elections: February 16th, 2019 (post-poned to February 23rd, 2019)
National Assembly House of Representatives Elections: February 16th, 2019 (post-poned to February 23rd, 2019)
State Governors Elections: March 2nd, 2019 (post-poned to March 9th, 2019)
State Houses of Assembly Elections: March 2nd, 2019 (post-poned to March 9th, 2019)
This has been officiated by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). Election days are public holidays in Nigeria.
Want to push your dreams in today’s technology-driven, constantly-changing world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s bestselling digital e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Doing Business In Africa: Data Analytics, Market Insights, Launch Plan & Strategy Development
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance
- Seal of Africa’s Best and Nomination for Annual List of “Africa’s Best 100 Companies” and “Africa’s Best 100 Leaders”.
- Private Investigation & Facts Collation
- Campaign Management & Political Opposition Research
- Brokering Connections, Contracts & Deals