Delta State is the 3rd contributor annually to Nigeria’s Gross Domestic product (GDP), contributing over $16 Billion annually to the country. Delta State is rich in oil, agriculture, decorative stones and other natural resources. Delta state was run-down during times when former governor James Ibori swindles billions from the oil-rich state. The following 5 business men and politicians are the most notable wealth people that hail from Delta State of Nigeria:
- Jim Ovia – Founder of Zenith Bank of Nigeria
- Tony Elumelu – Chairman of United Bank for Africa
- James Ibori – One of Nigeria’s most corrupt former governors
- Michael Ibru – Late head of the Ibru dynasty and husban to Cecilia Ibru, Chief Executive Officer of defunct Oceanic Bank of Nigeria. His wealth lives on through his spouses, children and siblings.
- Ngozi Okonjo Iweala – Nigeria’s first female minister of finance and author of “Fighting Corruptiion Is Dangerous”.
Want to push your dreams in great-people, good-nation, poverty-ridden, corruption-stricken, high-potential country of Nigeria? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s 2018 e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.