Great Corporate Chefs develop and manage the culinary excellence assurance of any dining establishment they are employed to work for. Corporate Chefs in Lagos are in high demand. With constant road traffic and the competitive nature of the hustle and bustle of a developing city, few have the time to cook. Corporate chefs provide great meals for executives, other employees and special corporate events. They are mostly employment in monopolized markets, the oil industry, hospitality industry and airline industry. The below are corporate chefs that have worked at, or currently working at institutions that have some of the best culinary dishes in Nigeria.
- Abdallah Taleb – Lebanese born and trained chef with vast experiences in culinary development across Nigeria. He used to work at the popular VCP Hotel on Ajose Adeogun, Victoria Island, Lagos but now works at Four Points By Sheraton Hotel, Owned By Marriott International, in Oniru Royal Estate, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Hesham Ali – From Lily Gate to Eko Hotel, well sought after chef in a variety of dishes from Chinese to continental.
- Celebrity Chef Bilal Jamal Eddine – From private jets to Fine Dining to Consultancy.
- Fortune Houngbadji – Originally from The Republic of Benin, West Africa, where he began his cooking career as a chef for Hotel El Dorado, Fortune today is executive Chef to Gabriele Volpi, Billionaire Chairman of Orleans Invest & Intels Nigeria Limited. Volpi was recently awarded $680 million in debt repayment from Adewale Tinubu (Read: Who Is Gabriele Volpi and his turbulent rift with Adewale Tinubu of OandO).
- Owner/ Head Chef Faisel of Crust and Cream. From Blue Lodge Hotel to Blue Catering Services to Crust and Cream, he has grown into an expert in satisfying the taste buds of tens of thousands of customers.
Want to push your dreams in great-people, good-nation, poverty-ridden, corruption-stricken, high-potential country of Nigeria? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s 2018 e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.