On vacation and wondering what will be on the breakfast buffet table when you wake up? Or looking for ideas for a breakfast party? Luxury hotels are known for comfort, great service and great food! While putting together a restaurant upgrade plan for a 5 star hotel, we came across great dishes worth talking about! With so much ever growing food options today, luxury food is better defined as natural, organic yet unique, wholesome and tasty. ‘All you can eat’ should be very healthy especially when you are in ‘pamper mode’.
Top 6 Breakfast Buffet Menu Items Popular At Luxury Hotels:
- Freshly cut seasonal fruits, fruit salads and freshly squeezed juice mixtures. Rare, seasonal and exotic fruits, even better.
- Omelettes with a very wide variety of additions – cheeses, meats, green vegetables, peppers, onions, sausages.
- Variety of freshly baked breads and pastries. Banana bread, oat raisins, wheat bread, organic white bread.
- Herb Roasted Potatoes, plantains, yams and basmati rice.
- Sandwiches – club, smoked salmon, vegan, innovative wraps and rolls
- Innovative salads, chicken and seafood dishes – quinoa salad, stuffed crepes, whole herb roasted chicken, fish soup, shrimps salad.
Push Your Dreams Confidently!
Want to push your dreams in today’s technology-driven, constantly-changing world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s bestselling digital e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Olatorera Consultancy Limited publishes an annual list of Africa’s Best.
Africa’s Best is Olatorera Consultancy Limited’s prestigious annual list of 100 great companies and 100 great leadersin Africa. The list is non-biased, ethical, well-aligned with public knowledge and developmentally fit for public use. The list is compiled annually by 3 or more senior consultants at Olatorera Consultancy Limited (OCL) and approved by the executive leadership team and the board of directors. In compiling this list of Africa’s Best, OCL Consultants conducted interviews and research with clients, employees, Africa’s growth enthusiasts and subject-matter-experts knowledgeable about the nominated best leaders and nominated best businesses. The team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited are highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond.