Nigeria needs the best leaders. Nigerians want the best leaders. Nigerians must elect only the best leaders in 2019 and moving forward. There has never been a better time for change than now. A country of over 160 million people must have ethical, intelligent progressive and experienced leaders. It is no news that Nigeria has had a very unfortunate significant percentage of corrupt and unqualified leaders. To create laws, establish processes for checks and balances, grow the economy, ensure quality education for millions of people, elected leaders must be the very best. Enough of the wealthy drug barons, illiterate mafias and corrupt moguls. The following are the must unqualified political leaders in Nigeria that by every means possible, should not be re-elected in any position of authority in future. The following current or aspiring leaders have committed crimes, been engaged in corruption/ financial malpractices or are just greatly unqualified to lead:
- Buruji Kashamu – Wanted in the USA for illegal drugs related crimes. (Read: Who Is Buruji Kashamu?)
- Hope Uzodinma – Has been unable to provide proof that he is educated. Wanted by the EFCC for corruption allegation. (Read: Who Is Hope Uzodinma?)
- Adams Oshiomhole – Has been unable to provide proof that he is educated. (Read: Who Is Adams Oshiomhole?)
- Ayodele Fayose – Significantly not capable of representing a great country like Nigeria. Wanted by the EFCC for corruption allegation. (Read: Top 5 Most Controversial Politicians In Nigeria).
- James Ibori – One of the most corrupt men in Nigerian politics. He became a billionaire in pounds while the people of his state suffered when he was Governor of Delta state. (Read: Greatest Thieves: Top 10 Looters In The History Of Nigeria).
Want to push your dreams in today’s great-people, good-nations, technology-driven, corruption-stricken, high-potential world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s 2018 e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Doing Business In Africa: Data Analytics, Market Insights, Launch Plan & Strategy Development
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance
- Seal of Africa’s Best and Nomination for Annual List of “Africa’s Best 100 Companies” and “Africa’s Best 100 Leaders”.