Nayib Bukele Ortez, age 37, is a Salvadoran Politician and businessman who is the President-elect of El salvador, having won the 2019 election. Bukele will assume office on June 1, 2019.
Top 5 Facts To Know About Nayib Bukele
- Nayib Bukele ran a company at the age of 18 and owns Yamaha Motors, a company that sells and distribute Yamaha Products in El Salvador.
- On 11 March 2012, he was elected Mayor of Nuevo Cuscatlan under the Farabundo Marti National Liberation Front (FMLN).
- In 2015, he won the Mayoralty of San Salvador, the capital city of El Salvador under the FMLN.
- Nayib Bukele was expelled from the FMLN on October 10 2017, he was accused of performing defamatory acts against the party.
- In 2019, he aspired to participate in the presidential election, hence, he joined the Grand Alliance for National Unity(GANA).
On February 3 2019, Bukele was announced the winner of the presidential elections. He is the first president to have mounted a third-force movement and defeated the two major parties(FMLN & ARENA)that have dominated El Salvadoran Politics for three Decades.
Push Your Dreams Confidently!
Want to push your dreams in today’s technology-driven, constantly-changing world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s bestselling digital e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.