Lagos is home to greatness including exclusive billionaire streets with the most affluent homes. Lagos is the metropolitan state and centre for commerce, business and industrialization in Nigeria. It is home to major affluent houses owned by billionaires. Banana island is known as the most expensive neighborhood in Nigeria, even though this is true, there are other parts of Lagos that have become better residential choices for the richest men and women in Nigeria. Below are top 4 streets in Lagos with the most affluents houses owned by billionaires.
- Bourdillon Road, Ikoyi – Bourdillon is home to many affluent people including former Governor of Lagos, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Pharmaceutical Billionaire, Tony Ezenna.
- Queens Drive, Ikoyi – One of the billionaire streets with advanced infrastructure and breath-taking mansions.
- Banana Island Road, Ikoyi – One of the most secure billionaire streets in Lagos. Home to many of the upper class billionaires in the state.
- Modupe Alakija Crescent, Ikoyi -One of the most popular residential billionaire streets. Home to many expatriate executives, billionaire immigrants and Nigerian billionaires.
Want to push your dreams in today’s great-people, good-nations, technology-driven, high-potential world? You must read Olatorera Oniru’s 2018 e-book titled Push Your Dreams available now on Olatorera.com and on Amazon.com.
The Olatorera Consultancy brand has grown from an ambitious solo-preneur to a team of over 50 people highly assertive on providing the seal and stamp of “Africa’s Best” to great businesses in Africa and beyond. Chief Executive Consultant, Olatorera Oniru is very passionate about seeing businesses succeed and operate optimally. She is also notably passionate about witnessing Africa transformed into one of the world’s greatest continents. Olatorera Consultancy has an annual outline of businesses we work with. We currently do not accept unsolicited applications. To network with the team at Olatorera Consultancy Limited, please add your company to the reviews page here. An Olatorera Consultancy company representative may be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your company’s readiness for business consultation services.
Some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Doing Business In Africa: Data Analytics, Market Insights, Launch Plan & Strategy Development
- Service Level Critique and Secret-Customer Detective Services
- Customer Service, Quality & Operational Excellence Assurance
- Seal of Africa’s Best and Nomination for Annual List of “Africa’s Best 100 Companies” and “Africa’s Best 100 Leaders”.
- Private Investigation & Facts Collation
- Campaign Management & Political Opposition Research
- Brokering Connections, Contracts & Deals
- Executive Life Optimization Coaching & Psychotherapy